Jason Timoll, seasoned litigation and trial attorney, has a relentless passion for ensuring that justice is served for the injured, bereaved and falsely maligned. Jason has been involved in numerous multimillion dollar recoveries for his clients, including seven and eight figure settlements.
From years of experience, he knows that success is about preparation, knowledge, and hard work. Jason has orchestrated numerous multimillion dollar recoveries for his clients, including:
- $150 Million Baltimore County verdict against Exxon-Mobil for residents who suffered from groundwater contamination
- $10 Million settlement for a man whose routine disc surgery resulted in paralysis
- 4 Million dollar settlement for business client who received negligent architectural/engineering advice for local, multi-use development project
- 8 figure settlement for brain injured baby as a result of oxygen deprivation
- 1.6 Million dollar Federal Court verdict for local minority owned contracting company who was sold and thus utilized sub-grade building material
Mr. Timoll is a graduate of the Boys Latin School, Dickinson College and the Washington and Lee University School of Law. After graduation from law school, he served as a law clerk to the Hon. Paul A. Smith for the Circuit Court for Baltimore City and the Hon. Chief Judge Robert M. Bell for the Court of Appeals of Maryland. Upon completion of his clerkship, Mr. Timoll joined the Business Litigation practice of Whiteford, Taylor and Preston where he handled complex corporate and civil litigation matters. Subsequently, Mr. Timoll joined Snyder, Weltchek and Snyder which later became the Snyder Litigation Team, where he focused on business and medical malpractice litigation. He has won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients and maintains that personal attention and passionate advocacy are the keys to success. Mr. Timoll’s main focuses include but are not limited to Medical Malpractice, Catastrophic Injury, Birth Injury, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Traffic, D.U.I and Business Disputes.
Board of Directors
– The Public Justice Center
– Center for Emerging Media
Attorney Timoll has sponsored and helped to facilitate over a dozen young men in Baltimore area in attending some of the areas private schools and institutes of higher education.
– The Hon. Paul A. Smith -Circuit Court for Baltimore City
– The Hon. Robert M. Bell, Chief Judge for the Court of Appeals of Maryland
– A member of the Maryland State Bar Association
- Graduate of the Boys Latin School of Maryland
- B.A. -Political Science- Dickinson College
- Juris Doctor Degree- Washington and Lee University School of Law